Privilege Room Double Occupancy
Superior Room Single Occupancy - Best Available Rate
Privilege Room Single Occupancy - Advance Purchase
Superior Room Double Occupancy
Traditional Brussels hotel near Chocolate Museum
Near Grand Place
This grand and gracious building is a block from Brussels' Rue Neuve shops and 500 meters from Grand Place, the Chocolate Museum, and the Parc de Bruxelles.
Said to be Brussels' oldest hotel, the Metropole Hotel has chandeliers and gold columns, stained-glass windows, an Italian baroque-style restaurant, and a marble lobby with leather chairs.
Minibars in rooms
Metropole Hotel offers 286 guestrooms including 23 suites with different decor. Amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, trouser presses, and minibars with complimentary drinks.
Metropole Hotel offers 21 function rooms, including the Metropole Executive Center, accommodating five to 500 guests. All are air conditioned and include audiovisual equipment. On-site parking and valet parking are available for a fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 286
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Year Built 1895
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Floor butler
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Bathroom scale
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Individually decorated
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Trouser press
- Window opens
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
L'Alban Chambon - Italian baroque decor and classic French cuisine. Specialities include meat, fish, shellfish, lobster, venison and foie gras. Extensive wine list. Open Tuesday–Friday for lunch and dinner and Saturday for dinner.
Cafe Metropole - Accessible via the hotel or its own street entrance. Wide range of meals and pastries. Heated, canopied terrace at front entrance available for alfresco dining, even in winter months.
Le Jardin Indien - Indian-style decor. Buffet breakfast. Open Monday–Sunday from 6:30 AM - 10:30 AM for hotel guests and visitors.
Le 31 - Outfitted with leather armchairs and sofas centered around a grand piano, the hotel bar contrasts grandiose architecture against an intimate, discreet setting accentuated by privacy screens.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 8.77 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.