Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
Superior Double Room Single Use - Best Available Rate
Privilege Room Single Occupancy - Best Available Rate
Traditional Brussels hotel near Chocolate Museum
Near Grand Place
This grand and gracious building is a block from Brussels' Rue Neuve shops and 500 meters from Grand Place, the Chocolate Museum, and the Parc de Bruxelles.
Said to be Brussels' oldest hotel, the Metropole Hotel has chandeliers and gold columns, stained-glass windows, an Italian baroque-style restaurant, and a marble lobby with leather chairs.
Minibars in rooms
Metropole Hotel offers 286 guestrooms including 23 suites with different decor. Amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, trouser presses, and minibars with complimentary drinks.
Metropole Hotel offers 21 function rooms, including the Metropole Executive Center, accommodating five to 500 guests. All are air conditioned and include audiovisual equipment. On-site parking and valet parking are available for a fee.
Metropole Hotel offers a daily breakfast buffet with hot items for a surcharge.
This hotel includes 18453 square feet (1715 square meters) of meeting facilities along with a 24-hour business center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 286
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Year Built 1895
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 18453
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1715
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom scale
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathroom phone
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Trouser press
- Window opens
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
L'Alban Chambon - Italian baroque decor and classic French cuisine. Specialities include meat, fish, shellfish, lobster, venison and foie gras. Extensive wine list. Open Tuesday–Friday for lunch and dinner and Saturday for dinner. Closed July 15th to August 15th 2013
Cafe Metropole - Accessible via the hotel or its own street entrance. Wide range of meals and pastries. Heated, canopied terrace at front entrance available for alfresco dining, even in winter months. Closed June 2013 to June 2014
Le Jardin Indien - Indian-style decor. Buffet breakfast. Open Monday–Sunday from 6:30 AM - 10:30 AM for hotel guests and visitors.
Le 31 - Outfitted with leather armchairs and sofas centered around a grand piano, the hotel bar contrasts grandiose architecture against an intimate, discreet setting accentuated by privacy screens.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 8.77 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.