Book your room at NH Atlanta Brussels
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 double
- 1 double
- 1 double
- 1 king
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Brussels (City Centre - Grand Place) near Belgian Comic Strip Center
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Brussels, walking distance from City 2 Shopping Mall and Belgian Comic Strip Center. Also nearby are Cathedral of St. Michael and La Grand Place.
In addition to a restaurant, NH Atlanta Brussels features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed from 22 December 2013 to 5 January 2014 (dates subject to change):
- Dining venue
NH Atlanta Brussels
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This Art Deco hotel also offers a health club, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
NH Atlanta Brussels is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking garage
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Secretarial services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Currency exchange
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 9
- Health club
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Pool table
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1936
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pillow menu
- Eat and drink
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Adagio Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Aerobics on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for NH Atlanta Brussels
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 15 and EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- We Should Mention
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.