Availability: NH Brussels City Centre
StandardMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Double Bed & Breakfast PromoMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior, One Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior, Two Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Single Room Bed and Breakfast PromoMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Modern Brussels hotel steps from Avenue Louise shopping
This Brussels hotel is just off Avenue Louise, a major thoroughfare lined with shops and restaurants. Notre Dame du Sablon, the Horta Museum, and the Royal Museums of Fine Arts are within 1 km (0.6 km).
NH Brussels City Centre's Chez Louise brasserie serves Belgian and international fare for lunch and dinner. A daily breakfast buffet is available. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
Soundproofed, smoke-free guestrooms offer wireless Internet access, satellite TV, minibars, and direct-dial phones. Guests have a choice of pillows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 14 July to 25 August:
- Dining venue
NH Brussels City Centre Amenities
This Brussels hotel provides easy access to the shops, cafés, and offices along Avenue Louise. Grand Place, the central square, is 1.6 km (1 mi) away. A subway station is about a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
The on-site Chez Louise brasserie and bar faces the bustling street. NH Brussels City Centre serves a daily breakfast buffet from 7 AM to 10:30 AM in the restaurant. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The fitness center is open around the clock, so guests can work off that delicious Belgian chocolate. Massages are also available. This is a smoke-free property.
Parking is available for a surcharge. Other amenities include a currency exchange, 24-hour front desk, 2 meeting rooms, and complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas.
- Number of floors - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 246
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Pillow menu
NH Brussels City Centre has a restaurant and bar on site, serving Belgian cuisine. Room service is available.
NH Brussels City Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 15 and EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.