Availability: NH Stephanie
Standard roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Double Bed & Breakfast PromoMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single Room Bed and Breakfast PromoMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Brussels near Notre Dame du Sablon
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Law Courts of Brussels, Notre Dame du Sablon, and Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium. Also nearby are Horta Museum and Museum of Musical Instruments - Old England Building.
NH Stephanie provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
NH Stephanie Amenities
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A business center is on site at this 4-star property. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
NH Stephanie is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 67
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Pillow menu
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
NH Stephanie Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 5
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 6 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 15 and EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per day
- Additional Details
Children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.