Availability: Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- FREE Wifi
Wifi is included in your stay.
- One King Bed
Business Friendly Room
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant, in Brussels (Brussels South - Midi Train Station)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Brussels (Brussels South - Midi Train Station), near the airport, Midi Market, Law Courts of Brussels, and Brussels City Hall. Also nearby are Manneken Pis Statue and Notre Dame du Sablon.
In addition to a restaurant, Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and technology support staff.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 1440 square feet (134 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, multilingual staff, and a garden. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2011.
Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Number of floors - 7
- Banquet facilities
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Room service
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 134
- Year Built 2011
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Technology support staff
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking garage
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1440
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Window opens
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- City view
- Courtyard view
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
RBG - This brasserie serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Park Inn by Radisson Brussels Midi Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
Parking height restrictions apply
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.50 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 0.36 per minute (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 23 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.