Availability: Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels
Standard Guest Room
Standard Guest Room
Business Class Room
Luxury hotel in the centre of Brussels
Near Grand Place
This conviently located hotel is within walking distance (500 metres) of the famous Grand Place, the main shopping and restaurant areas, and the Central Station (Thalys and Eurostar access).
Art Deco façade
The city-centre hotel features an Art Deco façade, and offers two restaurants, including the renowned Sea Grill.
The 281 guestrooms at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels feature minibars and complimentary high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels Amenities
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels offers a dedicated business center with comprehensive services, including video conferencing facilities.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Secretarial services
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 281
- Translation services
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
The Atrium Restaurant - Situated in the central courtyard of the atrium, which also features an original 12th century Romanesque wall, this newly designed restaurant & lounge offers a cheering ambience. International and Belgian dishes are served for lunch and dinner and snacks are available throughout the day.
The Sea Grill Restaurant - The hotel's gourmet restaurant is widely acknowledged to be one of Belgium's finest. The specialties of this award-winning classically-styled restaurant include various culinary seafood dishes presented by the Executive Chef. The restaurant also has two private rooms for up to 16 persons and a Walk-in Cigar Humidor - a room designed to preserve cigars in perfect condition in which guests may select the cigar of their choice.
Pebble Wood Corner - The hotel's well-established Super Breakfast Buffet is served in the Pebble Wood Corner, fitted with a semi-open kitchen and 200 square meters of natural vibes. This event space can also be privatized for group lunches or dinners, as well as cocktails and themed walking dinners.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- In-room accessibility
Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Brussels Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.