Availability: Renaissance Brussels Hotel
Deluxe Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium Room, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Contemporary hotel close to Place du Luxembourg
Near EU Parliament
This contemporary 262-room hotel is in the European Quarter, one block from Place du Luxembourg and EU Parliament from where buses run to Grand Place in Brussels city centre, two kilometres away.
Guests have complimentary access to the health club which includes an indoor pool and extensive fitness equipment.
Guestrooms of Renaissance Brussels Hotel feature luxury bedding; amenities include high-speed Internet access, cable TV, coffee/tea making facilities, and marble bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Brussels Hotel Amenities
A business center offers photocopying, fax service, 2 computers that provide high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and a printer. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas of Renaissance Brussels Hotel. Front-desk staff can supply complimentary city maps, offer advice about restaurants and tours, and book restaurant reservations. Express check-out is available. Room service operates around the clock. Parking is half-price during weekends.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Concierge services
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
Parnasse Restaurant - Trendy brasserie in the European Quarter serving genuine French food and wine in an authentic French setting. A mix of modern and ancient dining areas is offered through the main and private dining rooms.
The Schengen Bar - One bar with two atmospheres. Coffee specialties during the day with freshly baked pastries; a trendy and busy bar in the evening, with special cocktail creations.
The hotel's 2,000-square metre health club contains a 14x7-metre heated pool.
Bicycles are available to hire at a shop 400 metres from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Renaissance Brussels Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 8.25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 8.25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 21 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night