Classic Room Double - Best available rate
Deluxe Room Double - Best available rate
Executive Room - Best available rate
Junior Suite - Best available rate
Luxury hotel in the heart of Brussels
Near Central Station
Conveniently located in the heart of Brussels' city center, Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo is adjacent to the La Grande Place and near the city's financial district. Central Station is 500 meters from the hotel.
Guests of Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo, a member of Leading Hotels of the World, can dine in Ristorante Bocconi, which offers imaginative Italian cuisine in a contemporary Mediterranean atmosphere.
All 173 refurbished rooms are equipped with the latest technology and feature modern decor. Flat-panel televisions with pay movies, high-speed Internet access, and direct-dial phones are in all rooms.
In the evenings, the Bar de L'Amigo, offers a selection of whiskies, cognacs, cocktails, and fine cigars. Practical amenities include an onsite currency exchange, an airport limousine service, and a concierge who can provide tour assistance and make reservations. For business users, Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo offers a fully-equipped meeting/conference room. For private parties, the Blaton Suite includes a spacious roof terrace, lounge, dining room and kitchen.
- Concierge desk
- Technology helpdesk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Shopping on site
- Translation services
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shoe shine
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Elevator/lift attendant
- Express check-out
- Tour assistance
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- City view
Ristorante Italiano Bocconi - Serves imaginative interpretations of Italian and Mediterranean cuisine in a contemporary setting with private leather booths and white linen tablecloths. Guests can enjoy dishes such as sautéed sea bass with artichokes and olives, or prawns, squids, and scallops, on a bed of lemon risotto, followed by almonds parfait with amaretto sauce. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 9.28 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.