Availability: Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo
Classic Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Deluxe Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Executive Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Classic SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Deluxe Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Luxury hotel in the heart of Brussels
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Central Station
Conveniently located in the heart of Brussels' city center, Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo is adjacent to the La Grande Place and near the city's financial district. Central Station is 500 meters from the hotel.
Guests of Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo, a member of Leading Hotels of the World, can dine in Ristorante Bocconi, which offers imaginative Italian cuisine in a contemporary Mediterranean atmosphere.
All 173 refurbished rooms are equipped with the latest technology and feature modern decor. Flat-panel televisions with pay movies, high-speed Internet access, and direct-dial phones are in all rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo Amenities
In the evenings, the Bar de L'Amigo, offers a selection of whiskies, cognacs, cocktails, and fine cigars. Practical amenities include an onsite currency exchange, and a concierge who can provide tour assistance and make reservations. For business users, Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo offers a fully-equipped meeting/conference room. For private parties, the Blaton Suite includes a spacious roof terrace, lounge, dining room, and kitchen.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 173
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $20.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $20.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Ristorante Italiano Bocconi - Serves imaginative interpretations of Italian and Mediterranean cuisine in a contemporary setting with private leather booths and white linen tablecloths. Guests can enjoy dishes such as sautéed sea bass with artichokes and olives, or prawns, squids, and scallops, on a bed of lemon risotto, followed by almonds parfait with amaretto sauce. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Rocco Forte Hotel Amigo Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Dogs and cats are only allowed, Pet maximum weight in kg is 10
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 9.28 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.