Availability: Sofitel Brussels Europe
Classic Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Classic Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Luxury RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Prestige SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
5-star luxury hotel in Brussels (European Quarter) near European Union Parliament Building
This luxury hotel is located in the heart of Brussels, walking distance from Albert Borschette Conference Centre and European Union Parliament Building. Also nearby are Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Museum of Musical Instruments - Old England Building.
In addition to a restaurant, Sofitel Brussels Europe features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access and bathrooms with bathtubs or showers and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sofitel Brussels Europe Amenities
Sofitel Brussels Europe features a health club and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center. 12 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and multilingual staff. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Sofitel Brussels Europe is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
Sofitel Brussels Europe has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Sofitel Brussels Europe Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 9 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.