Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Single Room
Classic Twin Room
Classic Double Room - Non Refundable
Club Room - Non Refundable
Historic Brussels hotel near European Parliament
Near Royal Palace
Within 600 meters of the European Parliament, Royal Palace, and the Parc du Bruxelles, the Stanhope Hotel is 1.5 km from the historic Grand-Place and 250 meters from the Trone Metro Station. The fashionable Avenue Louise is a 12-minute walk away.
Guests can dine in the hotel's Restaurant Brighton, inspired by the Banqueting Room of England's Royal Pavilion palace; a sauna and fitness center are also onsite.
Stanhope Hotel's guestrooms are individually decorated with antique paintings and gilt mirrors. Marble baths offer plush robes. Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge).
Stanhope Hotel's Restaurant Brighton serves sophisticated European cuisine. A small garden courtyard adjoining the lobby is a peaceful retreat with benches, ivy-draped walls, shady trees, a pond, and a frog fountain.
Guests have complimentary access to the hotel's 24-hour fitness center, with small gym, sun bed, 5-person sauna, and women's and men's locker rooms. Spa services are available onsite. A computer station in the lobby includes complimentary wired Internet access and a printer. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the 9 conference rooms and other public areas. A safe-deposit box is available at the front desk.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Secure parking
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Beauty services
- Currency exchange
- Translation services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Wedding services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- Trouser press
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Restaurant Brighton - Formal restaurant overlooking garden courtyard. Decor inspired by Banqueting Room of Royal Pavilion palace in Brighton, England. Champagne colors, Asian murals, chandeliers, fluted columns. Hot-and-cold buffet breakfast daily. Fixed-price and a la carte lunch and dinner Monday through Friday. Modern European haute cuisine, with accent on game dishes, such as Brabantine-Style Pheasant, a local specialty. Three-fork rating in Michelin Guide for 2004.
Library Bar - Intimate setting with bookcases, leather chairs, oil paintings, wood-burning fireplace, polished-oak bar. Full array of drinks, including coffee, Belgian beers, served daily from late afternoon until late night.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center includes a sun bed, five-person sauna, women's and men's locker rooms, and a small gym with free weights, two cardio machines, and a multi-function resistance machine.
Three blocks from the hotel, the Parc du Bruxelles is a quiet haven for strolling, jogging, and enjoying a picnic. Overlooked by the Royal Palace, and with fountains and tree-lined paths, this is a regal setting, popular with both visitors and locals.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 9.28 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in limited public areas: EUR 6.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
30% Weekend Breakfast Discount Offer
Book a stay in any room category with a Room Only rate plan and receive the following:
- 30% discount on the price of breakfast when staying Friday and/or Saturday