Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
- One Double Bed
Superior Double Room, Corner
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Panorama Room
Deluxe Room, Corner (Panoramic)
- One King Bed
Landmark Brussels hotel close to city center
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Boasting the highest viewing point in the city, this 27-story hotel towers over Egmont Park in central Brussels on the fashionable Boulevard de Waterloo, only 300 meters away from Avenue Louise.
The restaurant, bar, and lounge are located on the 26th floor of the hotel. Guests can enjoy buffet-style dining at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
All rooms at The Hotel Brussels are large and bright, and include complimentary wireless Internet, wide-screen TV and views of the Brussels city skyline.
The Hotel Brussels, featuring the city's highest viewing platform, is located only 330 yards (300 meters) away from Avenue Louise.
The restaurant, bar, and lounge are on the 26th floor, and breakfast, lunch, and dinner is served buffet style. The hotel also features a self-service fridge with a range of quality finger-snacks and beverages for people on the go. Relax with a cocktail at Le Bar or watch the world go by in the stylish Lobby Lounge.
There is also a private lounge. Benefit from private check-in and check-out, and the privilege of using the lounge from breakfast to late evening drinks.
The Urban Spa on the 23rd floor is open daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 PM. It features a sauna, steam room, relaxation rooms, and 3 spa treatment rooms, along with views of the city skyline. Massages and spa treatments must be booked in advance.
The hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the property. Those interested in exploring the area can request tour assistance, and guests can rent bicycles nearby. Child care is available (surcharge). Onsite parking and valet parking also are available (surcharge).
- Internet point
- Concierge services
- Spa services on site
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Event catering
- Total number of rooms - 421
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 27
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1969
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17222
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1600
- Conference center
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- iPod docking station
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- City view
- Garden view
The restaurant, bar, and lounge are located on the 26th floor. Buffet style breakfasts, lunches, and dinners are served.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.