Availability: The Hotel Brussels
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
- FREE Wifi
Wifi is included in your stay.
- 1 Double Bed
Superior Double Room, Corner
- FREE Wifi
Wifi is included in your stay.
- 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Panorama Room
Deluxe Room, Corner (Panoramic)
- 1 King Bed
Landmark Brussels hotel close to city center
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Boasting the highest viewing point in the city, this 27-story hotel towers over Egmont Park in central Brussels on the fashionable Boulevard de Waterloo, only 300 meters away from Avenue Louise.
The Restaurant by Pierre Balthazar, The Bar, and The Lobby Lounge are located on the ground floor. Guests can enjoy buffet-style dining for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
All rooms at The Hotel Brussels are large and bright, and include complimentary wireless Internet, bathrobes, wide-screen TV, and views of the Brussels city skyline.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Hotel Brussels Amenities
The Hotel Brussels, featuring the city's highest viewing platform, is located only 330 yards (300 meters) away from Avenue Louise. Relax with a cocktail at Le Bar or watch the world go by in the stylish Lobby Lounge.
The Urban Spa & Fitness on the 23rd floor is open daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 PM. It features a sauna, Turkish bath, relaxation rooms, cardio/strength equipment, and 3 spa treatment rooms, along with views of the city skyline. Massages and spa treatments must be booked in advance; children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
The hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the property.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Internet point
- Concierge services
- Spa services on site
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Event catering
- Total number of rooms - 421
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Number of floors - 27
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1969
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17222
- Street parking (metered)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1600
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- City view
- Garden view
- Espresso maker
The Restaurant by Pierre Balthazar, The Bar, and The Lobby Lounge are located on the ground floor.
In the afternoon you can enjoy Tea Time with Lovisa in The Lobby Lounge and The Bar. The pastry chef has created a selection of fresh baked Cube Cakes stuffed with fresh fruits such as passion fruit, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries, blood orange, and green apple.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Facial treatments
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Hotel Brussels Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 15
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).