Book your room at The Pantone Hotel
Large RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Extra Large roomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
3-star hotel near Horta Museum
Located in the heart of Brussels, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Porte de Hal Museum, Horta Museum, and Notre Dame du Sablon. Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Museum of Musical Instruments - Old England Building are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Nearest Transport Options
This hotel features tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 61 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, plus flat-screen TVs and hair dryers. Safes, phones, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Pantone Hotel
The Pantone Hotel features tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- One child under 2 years old stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.