Availability: The Pantone Hotel
Large RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Extra Large roomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Hotel in Brussels near Horta Museum
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Law Courts of Brussels, Horta Museum, and Notre Dame du Sablon. Also nearby are Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and Museum of Musical Instruments - Old England Building.
The Pantone Hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature climate control along with safes and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Pantone Hotel Amenities
The Pantone Hotel features tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Pantone Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.