Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room
- Two Twin Beds
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
4-star hotel in Brussels (European Quarter) near European Union Parliament Building
Linked to shopping
Within walking distance from the Parlamentarium, Autoworld and Royal Palace, the hotel is situated next to the metro Maelbeek, offering easy access to the rest of the city.
The restaurant The Twelve, which is named after the twelve stars in the EU flag, is open every week day for lunch and dinner. When the weather allows, lunch and dinner can be enjoyed at the terrace.
In addition to air conditioning and safes, guestrooms feature coffee/tea makers along with desks and hair dryers.
Thon Hotel EU is a four star hotel, offering 24 hours a day a high quality service. The hotel has 405 comfortable, modern and functional rooms which are decorated in light colors. Thon Hotel EU also combines technology with comfort, to make your stay even better.
For easy check-in and check-out, you can use our check-in terminals in the reception area. Free wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel if you book your stay from our website. Guest PCs with free internet access are also available in the reception area.
The hotel adheres to a strict ‘green’ policy whilst maintaining a high level of service.
Our Duplex Fitness Centre boasts the very latest in high-tech fitness equipment. The centre is open throughout the day for our guests, and is also suitable for beginners.
The Twelve restaurant is open every day for breakfast and dinner, and from Monday to Friday for lunch. During Summer months, guests can take advantage of the large outdoor terrace.
The hotel has 10 conference rooms with all the technical equipment you would expect from a modern conference hotel. We also offer facilities for video conferences.
The ground floor of the hotel is home to the Thon Passage shopping gallery, featuring a variety of shops and services.
Secured parking is available with direct access to the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 405
- Number of floors - 8
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Year Built 2012
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fitness facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Named after the number of stars on the flag of the European Union, The Twelve welcomes you every week day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Breakfast: whether you’re in a hurry to reach a flight or have a bit more time to start the day leisurely, you will certainly not want to miss our breakfast. Here you can even savour the pleasures of a lazy weekend, as the buffet breakfast stays open until 12.00 noon on Saturdays and Sundays.
Lunch: with its cosy ambiance and chic styling, The Twelve restaurant is a the perfect place to eat with friends or colleagues and the perfect venue for a business lunch in the European Quarter on week days. Our fixed lunch menu is complemented by dishes that change weekly depending on the seasons and availability of fresh market produce.
Evening dining: The Twelve also offers a delicious evening dining experience. Our chef and his team aim to tantalise your taste buds, serving modern dishes with contemporary appeal. Attention to detail and timeless elegance without formality are important ingredients of each and every dish served.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.58 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Breakfast and Parking Offer
Book a stay in any room/rate category for travel any time and receive the following:
- 2 breakfasts for the price of 1 (or 50% discount on breakfast for single occupancy) on Friday and/or Saturday
- 50% discount on the on-site parking on Friday and/or Saturday