Please enter your travel dates.
Ideally located on the vibrant and exclusive Avenue Louise.
A prestigious location
The Warwick Barsey Hotel – Brussels is ideally located on the vibrant and exclusive Avenue Louise, the shopping district of Brussels and right in the heart of the famous Art Nouveau area.
Elegant and cozy
This hotel was decorated by the French designer Jacques Garcia, a unique blend of neoclassical and Napoleon III style. All rooms offer climate control, free Wi-Fi and marble bathrooms with magnificent fittings.
A four star service
The Barsey Lounge Bar serves the finest Belgian cuisine, mixing invention with tradition, in a unique lounge atmosphere with view to its interior garden, one of the most awe-inspiring in Brussels.
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 12 July to 25 August:
- Dining venue
The Warwick Barsey Hotel benefits from an exceptional location on the vibrant avenue Louise, at the crossroad of the luxury shopping area, the prestigious business district and in the heart of the Art Nouveau area with numerous museum and art galleries. Elegant and cozy, this 4 stars hotel has been entirely decorated by the famous French designer Jacques Garcia in a unique blend of neoclassical and Napoleon III styles. The Warwick Barsey Hotel offers 99 guest rooms, all decorated with style and refinement in the inimitable Jacques Garcia tradition and offering maximum comfort for your stay: free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, individual safe deposit, comfortable desk, and luxurious bathrooms. Connecting rooms are also available to welcome families. Serving Belgian cuisine with a contemporary twist, the Barsey Lounge Bar offers a unique and intimate atmosphere and overlook the beautiful terrace with an elegant Italian Renaissance style terrace; one of the most spectacular of the district. Smokers will adore the private smoking room offering a wide collection of cigars.The hotel is also a step away from public transports offering direct connection to the main attractions of Brussels: The Grand Place, Magritte Museum, The Sablon Antique Market, and to the Thalys and Eurostar terminal (10 minutes by car). The Brussels National Airport is only 20 minutes away by car. A private parking is available on site.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2281
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 212
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Business services
- Room service (24 hours)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 11
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 2003
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Trouser press
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
- City view
Serving Belgian cuisine with a contemporary twist, the Barsey Lounge Bar offers a unique and intimate atmosphere and overlook the beautiful terrace with an elegant Italian Renaissance style terrace; one of the most spectacular of the district. Smokers will adore the private smoking room offering a wide collection of cigars.
A fitness centre is available for all guests.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same hotel / stay dates).
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.72 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 12.50 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.