Availability: Bryce Way Motel
Panguitch motel with free self parking
Situated in the city center, this motel is close to Gem Theatre. Regional attractions also include Red Canyon.
Bryce Way Motel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, free self parking, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Bryce Way Motel Amenities
Bryce Way Motel features tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a picnic area. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Bryce Way Motel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 1
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Picnic area
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing on site
Bryce Way Motel Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: USD 5 per day