Please enter your travel dates.
Economy Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds - excl. breakfast
Standard Double or Twin Room - Excl. breakfast
Executive Double or Twin Room - excl. breakfast
Suite, 1 Double Bed - excl. breakfast
Modern business hotel in Buda’s green hills
Leafy park views
This modern hotel, which overlooks a tranquil park with a lake, is located on the Buda side of the Danube, just 1 kilometer from Corvinus University and 2 kilometers from Buda Castle. The city center is easily reachable by public transportation.
Guests can unwind in the indoor swimming pool, sauna, solarium, and plunge pools; there is also a gym, where fitness classes and personal training are available on request.
Warm colour schemes
The 355 guestrooms are decorated with individual colour schemes in warm Mediterranean tones; all are air-conditioned and include satellite television, safes, and minibars.
The hotel has a meeting and conference room. Delegates can also make use of the business center, a wide range of audiovisual equipment, and complimentary wireless Internet in the public areas of the hotel.
The lobby bar offers a selection of drinks including coffee, beer, spirits, and soft drinks. Snacks are available at the coffee shop, Hungarian and international dishes are served in the Bolero Restaurant, and grills on the Flamenco Terrace.
The concierge is available 24 hours a day to assist with planning sightseeing itineraries, make restaurant reservations, and book taxis. Guests with their own vehicles can take advantage of secure parking (surcharge). A roundtrip airport shuttle is available on request and for an extra fee.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 355
- Multilingual staff
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Beauty services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Street parking (metered)
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room massage available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- City view
Bolero - Open for lunch and dinner, serving an à la carte menu of international and Hungarian dishes. Large glass-fronted dining room overlooking the park with cream pillars, light green carpets and drapes, and tables topped with white and yellow linen; gold-framed chairs have red cushions. Hungarian and foreign wines. Live music in the evenings.
Flamenco Terrace - Al fresco dining overlooking the park. Serves ice cream, cakes and grilled dishes. Open mid-morning to late evening (May to October).
Columbus Coffee Shop - Serving snacks and vegetarian meals from a corner of the lobby. Decorated in shades of blue and green, a stained glass window overhangs the entrance on one side. Open mid-morning to late evening.
Club Drink Bar - Lobby bar serving cocktails, spirits, beers, and soft drinks. Live piano music in the afternoons. Open early morning to late night. Outdoor terrace from spring to early autumn.
A fitness center, located on the lower ground floor, includes treadmills and weight machines. Personal trainers, the solarium and exercise classes can be booked for a fee, and there is a 10-meter pool. Soft drinks can be purchased from the Fitness Bar. Bicycles are available to hire on site.
The Polus Palace Golf Club is located 20 kilometers outside of the city.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: HUF 400 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: HUF 2600 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HUF 3550 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: HUF 3550 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: HUF 4400 per day
- Pet fee: HUF 5000 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.