Availability: Gold Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room
Superior Double Room
- 1 King Bed
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Newest green hotel in centre, eco rooms or apartments, restaurant
Castle area in downtown
The Gold Hotel Wine & Dine enjoys a central location within easy reach of Vaci Street, Budapest's most popular downtown shopping area, as well as being conveniently placed for business and entertainment.
Unique gastronomy & wines
A small meeting room can accommodate up to 30 people. Concierge services and a multilingual staff are other amenities that will appeal to business travellers.
Newest eco hotel rooms
Air-conditioned guestrooms feature patterned fabrics, cherry-wood furniture, satellite TV, direct-dial phones, minibars, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gold Hotel Amenities
Gold Hotel Wine & Dine was opened in May 2013. Book the newest, centrally located, green hotel’s eco room.
Make your stay more pleasant with romantic superior tower room, wine dinner, wine tasting, or cooking class. Take away your favourite one selected from our excellent, quality Hungarian wines. It feels so good to relax on the hotel's terrace café, cocktail bar or quiet tea garden after a busy day.
Gold Hotel Wine & Dine has a unique location in the castle district of downtown Budapest. It is equally close to the Buda Castle, to the Citadel, to Gellert, Rudas and Racz thermal spas and the Budapest World Trade Congress Centre. You can easily and quickly reach Budapest attractions and business, cultural and entertainment districts.
Gold Hotel Wine & Dine offers:
- elegant, energy efficient, high-tech hotel rooms and services
- 2-bedroom apartments
- central location close to Budapest attractions
- special offers, package deals, half board, gift voucher
- air-conditioned Amulet Wine & Dine restaurant with healthy foods, all you can eat buffet table or a la carte service
- conference room, event management for up to 60 persons
- wide selection of Hungarian wines, wine dinner, wine tasting, cooking classes, party time
- vegetarian, gluten- and lactose-free foods, salad bar
- free wifi
- friendly, caring staff, business center
- parking lot, cocktail bar, terrace, tea garden
- excellent public transport, taxi ordering.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1997
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 5
- Medical assistance available
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 538
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Secure outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Street parking (metered)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Currency exchange
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Internet point
- One meeting/conference room
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 50
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Long-term parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Secure outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Handheld showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
There are terraces and garden around Gold Hotel Wine & Dine. You can choose from quieter and busier places. You can also try different games at the terrace under the shadow of sun umbrella. Here you can also find our wishing fountain, which fulfils one wish per year.
We offer several self organized events in Gold Hotel Wine & Dine. Choose wine tasting program guided by a Sommelier, cooking class, bar tender class with cocktails or wine course.
Pre-order our party time program with fun interactive games, or karaoke music.
The concierge can offer you several programs, sightseeing tours within and outside of Budapest.
A gym is located near the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Gold Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to couples
Caters to seniors
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 4 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in limited public areas: HUF 150 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: HUF 150 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: HUF 3000 per night
- Pet fee: HUF 4500 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Safe fee: HUF 900 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.