Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Eco-friendly hotel in Budapest (Budapest City Centre) near Hungarian National Museum
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Budapest (Budapest City Centre), close to Hungarian National Museum, Gellert Thermal Baths and Swimming Pool, and Rudas Baths. Also nearby are St. Stephen's Basilica and Hungarian State Opera House.
Ibis Budapest Centrum provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, an Internet point, and a computer station.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and desks.
Ibis Budapest Centrum features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an elevator (lift) and air conditioning in public areas. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Ibis Budapest Centrum is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 9
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1998
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wake-up calls
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 4 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7,95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Additional Details
The photos in this description reflect the brand standard and are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Hungary. This property is rated 3 star.