Book your room at Novotel Budapest Danube
Superior Double Room
Superior Double Room, River View
4-star hotel in Budapest (Castle Hill) near Parliament Building
This hotel is located in Budapest (Castle Hill), close to Kiraly Baths, Parliament Building, and Fisherman's Bastion. Also nearby are Szechenyi Chain Bridge and St. Stephen's Basilica.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Budapest Danube features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Budapest Danube
- The Overview
Novotel Budapest Danube features a sauna and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Novotel Budapest Danube is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Number of floors - 7
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Television in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- The Room
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Cafe Danube - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Motor boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Novotel Budapest Danube
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: HUF 350 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: HUF 4000 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HUF 9000 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: HUF 4000 per day
- We Should Mention
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Hungary. This property is rated 4 star.