Book your room at Intercontinental Buenos Aires
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe, Two Double Beds, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe, One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Executive Club IC Floor One King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Intercontinental, Club RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
4.5-star luxury hotel in Buenos Aires (San Telmo) near Plaza de Mayo
This luxury hotel is located in Buenos Aires (San Telmo), close to Illuminated Block, Plaza de Mayo, and Casa Rosada. Also nearby are Obelisco and Cabildo.
In addition to a restaurant, Intercontinental Buenos Aires features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions include premium digital channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Intercontinental Buenos Aires
In addition to a full-service spa, Intercontinental Buenos Aires features an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and small meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a fitness center, spa services, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 309
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 17
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Full-service health spa
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Intercontinental Buenos Aires has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Golfing nearby
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Intercontinental Buenos Aires
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 20 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- We Should Mention
Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.