Availability: Sheraton Libertador Hotel
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Club Room (Direct Connect)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
A short walk from Buenos Aires’ famous sights
This downtown Buenos Aires hotel is a block from Florida Pedestrian Street and within 1 km (0.6 mi) of shops and the Teatro Colón Opera House.
This Sheraton hotel has an indoor pool and fitness center with a sliding glass-pane ceiling that includes a sauna, sun deck, and massage room.
Sheraton Libertador Hotel guestrooms offer skyline views, acoustic-isolated windows, wireless Internet access, LCD TV, minibars, and marble baths.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 4 April 2014 to 4 August 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Front desk
Sheraton Libertador Hotel Amenities
Located 0.5 km (0.3 mile) from Teatro Colón, this Sheraton hotel is 1 km (0.6 mile) from Buenos Aires' Plaza de Mayo and Puerto Madero. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the public areas of the hotel, and the hotel offers a full range of business services.
Guests receive complimentary access to the Neptune Pool & Fitness Center, which offers a heated indoor pool, spa tub, fitness equipment, and sauna. Sheraton Libertador Hotel offers spa services, including massage, body treatments, and beauty services.
- Indoor pool
- Spa services on site
- Concierge services
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 22
- Babysitting or childcare
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation
- One meeting room
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Conference center
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pillow menu
La Pergola - International buffet and a la carte menu. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Maximillian Bar - Cocktails and live entertainment. Open 24 hours.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Steam room in spa
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
Sheraton Libertador Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: ARS 145 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ARS 120 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.