Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Downtown Buffalo hotel with pool, complimentary Wi-Fi
Near First Niagara Center
This downtown hotel is a half-mile from First Niagara Center and Coca-Cola Field; Niagara Falls is 20 miles away.
Indoor pool, sauna
Adam's Mark Buffalo has a glass-enclosed indoor pool with sundeck and sauna, a fitness center, and a restaurant and bar.
Guestrooms at Adam's Mark Buffalo offer complimentary wireless Internet access, televisions, coffeemakers, and hair dryers.
Located a half-mile from Coca-Cola field and First Niagara Center, this smoke-free hotel is 20 miles from Niagara Falls.
Adam's Mark Buffalo features a complimentary glass-enclosed indoor pool with sundeck, dry sauna, and locker rooms, as well as a complimentary fully equipped fitness center. High-speed Internet access is complimentary. The hotel has extensive meeting facilities, including 72,000 square feet of conference and exhibit space, audiovisual capabilities, and attached covered parking for 530 cars.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 486
- 24-hour front desk
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 9
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 6689
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Parking garage
- Room service
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 72000
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Voice mail
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Clock radio
- Microwave (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free Wi-Fi
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Deco Restaurant - Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Tiffany Rose Lounge - Serving cocktails and casual fare. Happy hour is also offered.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green & Mean (it) thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.