Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in Buffalo near Wilcox Mansion - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site
Situated in the business district, this hotel is close to Buffalo General Medical Center, Wilcox Mansion - Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural National Historic Site, and Kleinhans Music Hall. Also nearby are Buffalo Museum of Science and Coca-Cola Field.
In addition to a restaurant, DoubleTree Club by Hilton Buffalo Downtown features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to flat-screen televisions with cable channels, guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1625 square feet (151 square meters) include small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a library, and multilingual staff. An area shuttle within 5 mi and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
DoubleTree Club by Hilton Buffalo Downtown is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 151
- Secretarial services
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Year Built 1998
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1625
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Signature bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- MP3 docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multi-line phone
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free movie channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Carltons Grill - This café serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 18.00 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 8 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 13.05 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.