Book your room at Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center
Guest Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 adults
RoomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Guest Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Room, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Buffalo hotel near Niagara Square and Chippewa Street
Near Niagara Square
Facing Main Street and the trolley, Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center has direct access to the convention center and is within 3 blocks of Niagara Square and Chippewa Street nightlife.
Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center, renovated in April 2009, provides a steakhouse, bar, business center, and function rooms around an atrium lobby. The hotel features a spa, a hair salon, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The 16-story Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center offers 396 spacious accommodations with contemporary decor. All include high-speed Internet access, flat-panel TVs, and multi-line phones with voice mail.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center
Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center is connected to the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center and the Buffalo Conference Center. Both valet and nearby parking are available with surcharges.
The hotel features a 24-hour fitness center with cardio machines, treadmills, exercise bikes, and LCD TVs. An indoor swimming pool is also available. Approximately 21,352 square feet of meeting and banquet space is available. Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center also provides event catering.
This hotel is wheelchair-accessible.
$5–$15 per 24-hour period in an adjacent garage.
Fees do not include tax and are subject to change without prior notification.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 396
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 16
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 21352
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1984
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 21
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Beauty services
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Eat and drink
Atrium Bar & Bistro - Open-plan atrium café serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Adjoining bar.
E.B. Green's Steakhouse - Steaks and seafood. Dinner every evening, live piano music Tuesday through Saturday.
Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center features an indoor pool on the 11th floor with panoramic views of downtown Buffalo. The hotel includes a 24-hour fitness center on the lobby level with cardio machines, treadmills, exercise bikes, and LCD TVs. The hotel also offers an indoor swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Spa Alexis at the Hyatt offers beauty services, massages, facial and body treatments, manicures and pedicures, and a hair salon. The spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, just off the lobby. The spa is closed on Sundays.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hyatt Regency Buffalo / Hotel and Conference Center
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.