Book your room at Boston Marriott Burlington
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
- 1 king
Concierge Room, 1 King Bed, Concierge Service
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 1 king
Modern hotel minutes from Boston history and attractions
Ideal for work and play
Experience our New Lobby Great Room! Complimentary shuttle to area attractions within a five mile radius, this hotel is also convenient for the Burlington Mall, New England Aquarium and Lahey Clinic.
New Chopps American Grill! - now open! A modern Chophouse serving inspired American cooking. A open kitchen offers a glimpse behind the scenes, as you enjoy a dining experience filled with great food and drink.
Upgrade your experience
Reserve a Superior Room and save with free wireless access. Club Rooms offer lavish amenities including private lounge access, complimentary non-alcoholic beverages, evening turndown and wireless internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Boston Marriott Burlington
- At your hotel
Boston Marriott Burlington has undergone an exciting transformation with the completion of a multi-million dollar renovation of its lobby and public spaces and launch of Chopps’ American Grill, a new destination restaurant. The 418-room full-service hotel now boasts a signature Marriott Greatroom, an open and flexible environment that fosters relaxation, work, and informal meetings and social gatherings. The renovation also encompasses 14,570 square feet of meeting space including the Celebrate Ballroom, making Boston Marriott Burlington a premiere destination for meetings, business, and leisure travel to the Greater Boston area.
Located a half-mile from the Lahey Clinic, this hotel is 1 mile from Burlington Mall, and 4 miles from Hanscom Air Base, Woburn, Lexington and Concord. Walden Pond and Minuteman National Park are minutes away. A local shuttle service is provided free of charge. For weekend getaways in Boston, our central location also puts us within minutes of some of the most popular sights and attractions in the Boston area. Hotel amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner, and an authentic Irish Pub. A lobby computer with printer provides a complimentary high-speed Internet connection, and wireless Internet access is available throughout public areas (surcharge). Boston Marriott Burlington offers a generous 13,000 square feet of meeting space for hire. This hotel has a smoke-free policy. The Boston Marriott Burlington received the 2013 Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor.com. The accolade, which honors hospitality excellence, is given only to establishments that consistently achieve outstanding traveler reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Room service (limited hours)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 9
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Computer station
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 419
- Free self parking
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 13000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1208
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Free parking, Free self parking
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Chopps’ American Grill is a modern Chophouse serving inspired American cooking featuring fresh local seafood, and regional dishes. A prominently featured open kitchen gives guests a glimpse behind the scenes, as they enjoy a dining experience filled with great food, drinks, and smart casual service. Chopps’ is a popular gathering spot for hotel guests and locals alike that come for the bustling bar scene to enjoy live entertainment and a carefully crafted cocktail or glass of wine.
Guests enjoy Chopps’ for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and flock to the Greatroom for drinks, tasty appetizers, and snacks served on small plates. Chopps’ menu is the joint creation of nationally acclaimed Consulting Chef Daniel Bruce and Chef de Cuisine David Verdo.
The hotel's health club contains a heated, 40-by-20-foot indoor pool, a 12-person spa tub, and a sauna in a garden pavilion. In summer, a 50-by-30-foot outdoor pool opens. A fitness center provides separate cardio and weight rooms. The nearest golf course is a nine-hole public course three miles from the hotel. The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Boston Marriott Burlington
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.