Availability: Mantra Amphora
Hotel Spa RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Two Bedroom ApartmentMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
Two Bedroom Dual KeyMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Hotel Ocean SpaMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
One Bedroom Apartment (Ocean View)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Two Bedroom Ocean Dual KeyMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
This Palm Cove resort is set on the beach a short distance from Palm Cove Beach, Cairns Tropical Zoo, and Clifton Beach. Area attractions also include Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Half Moon Bay Golf Course.
In addition to a restaurant, Mantra Amphora features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mantra Amphora Amenities
The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This luxury resort also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 168
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Free self parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 2004
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Ceiling fan
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
Mantra Amphora has a restaurant on site.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Mantra Amphora Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:The reception desk is open Monday through Sunday from 7 AM to 9 PM, and Sunday and public holidays from 8 AM to 6 PM. Guests checking in after hours must access the late arrival box at the reception on Amphora Street, Palm Cove.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 18 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 9 (one way), (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.