Book your room at Pacific International Hotel - Cairns
Please enter your travel dates.
|$204 $160||$204 $160|
Great Barrier Reef gateway
Located adjacent to the Esplanade lagoon in the city center of Cairns, this hotel is near shopping, The Reef Hotel Casino Cairns, the Reef Fleet Terminal, and 8 km from the international airport.
The Pacific International Cairns offers personal service, restaurant and bar, and swimming pool.
All rooms at the Pacific International Cairns have balconies with city or harbour views, high-speed wired Internet (surcharge), and in-room safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pacific International Hotel - Cairns
- The Overview
This boutique-style property's rooms were refurbished in 2010 with new bathrooms, furniture, and bedding. Guest can dine in the Bushfire Flame Grill, the first Churrasco restaurant in Cairns, offering an à la carte menu as well as a Brazilian-inspired, Aussie-style barbecue. New in 2010 is Cairns' only Salumi Bar offering a selection of cured meats from around the world. Tapas, cocktails, wines and beers are served in the Sugarcane Rhumbar.
The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool and spa, conference and business facilities, and wireless Internet access in the lobby (surcharge). Business facilities include a computer station, conference center and 6 meeting and conference rooms. This hotel is suitable for children.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Number of floors - 11
- Banquet facilities
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Secretarial services
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Self parking, Free parking (limited spaces)
- The Room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- The Eats
Bushfire Flames Grill Restaurant - Churrasco-style, all-you-can-eat BBQ with an Australian theme and full à la carte menu. Open for breakfast and dinner, 6.30 AM - 9.30 and 5.30 PM - 9 PM. Room service is available during limited hours.
- Out and About
- Boating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Pacific International Hotel - Cairns
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 25 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 70 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.