Book your room at Pullman Reef Hotel Casino
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Sea View
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
Cairns waterfront resort with casino, rooftop pool
On Trinity Inlet
Nestled along Trinity Inlet, this Cairns hotel is a 5-minute walk from the Cairns Convention Center and a 10-minute walk from the city center. The Great Barrier Reef is within easy reach.
The hotel is the centerpiece of an award-winning resort complex, which features a casino, rooftop pool, sauna and spa tub, 24-hour room service, top-notch restaurants, nightlife, and the Cairns Wildlife Dome.
Balconies, jetted tubs
Guestrooms offer furnished balconies with water or city views, along with flat-panel TVs, wireless Internet access, and premium bedding. Bathrooms have jetted tubs secluded by plantation shutters. All hotel rooms were gently refurbished July 2013.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pullman Reef Hotel Casino
Pullman Reef Hotel Casino features a rooftop outdoor pool and a spa tub. Poolside refreshments are available. The casino offers more than 500 state-of-the-art gaming machines, along with table games. The Casino Sportz Arena features a giant-screen TV.
Perched above the casino, the Cairns Wildlife Dome (surcharge) is enclosed by a 20-metre-high glass dome. Animal residents include parrots, koalas, reptiles, kookaburras, and possums. Bird shows and koala photo opportunities add to the fun.
Tamarind, the hotel's signature restaurant, serves a fusion of Western and Asian cuisine. Guests can enjoy cocktails on the terrace. Café China showcases the flavors of Peking and Hong Kong. 24-hour room service is available.
The hotel has several meeting facilities totaling 379 square meters. Valet and self-parking are available (surcharge). An airport shuttle is also available through local Cairns companies at a small fee. Please contact the hotel concierge for booking assistance.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 379
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4080
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Pool table
- Year Built 1996
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- In-room massage available
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- iPod docking station
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Tamarind - This award-winning restaurant serves a fusion of Western and Asian cuisine for breakfast and dinner. The menu includes miso beef tenderloin, spiced potato and tamarind fritters, and crispy wrapped salmon. There is a cocktail hour with appetizers Thursday through Saturday on Tamarind Terrace.
China Café - This restaurant has Peking and Hong Kong specialties, yum cha, an extensive wine list, a noodle bar, and a verandah.
Vertigo Bar & Lounge - This spot is open Tuesday through Sunday till late, with free live entertainment Wednesday through Sunday.
Casino Sportz Arena - This sports bar with giant-screen TV and flat-screen TVs throughout is located in the casino. Head here for movies and free popcorn Tuesday mornings.
Flinders Bar & Grill - Located in casino, this venue has casual dining and drinks.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Pullman Reef Hotel Casino
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 34 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 10 per person (one way)
- Self parking fee: AUD 8 per day
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15 per day
- Deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 74 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.