Availability: Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns
4-star family-friendly hotel in Cairns North (Cairns) near Esplanade Lagoon
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Cairns North (Cairns), near the airport, Cairns Base Hospital, Cairns Convention Centre, and Esplanade Lagoon. Also nearby are Cairns Night Markets and Muddy's Playground.
In addition to 3 outdoor swimming pools, Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns features a restaurant, a poolside bar, and a swim-up bar.
In addition to refrigerators and air conditioning, guestrooms feature safes along with minibars and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns Amenities
Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns features 3 outdoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar, a poolside bar, and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 2562 square feet (238 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a children's pool, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. A complimentary area shuttle within 2 km is available for guests. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 240
- Number of floors - 12
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 2562
- Pool sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Swim-up bar
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Conference space size (meters) - 238
- Tennis on site
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Children's pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Coral Hedge Brasserie - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Outdoor tennis courts and a health club are featured at the hotel. 3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 30 for adults and AUD 10.50 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars.