Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Fairmont pool view
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
5-star luxury hotel with 3 outdoor swimming pools in Cairo (Heliopolis)
City Stars nearby
This luxury hotel is located in Cairo (Heliopolis), close to City Stars. Area attractions also include Virgin Mary's Tree and Egyptian Presidential Palace.
Spa and fitness
In addition to 15 restaurants, Fairmont Heliopolis features a health club. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
40-inch LCD TVs
In addition to LCD televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include minibars. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and bidets.
In addition to a full-service spa, Fairmont Heliopolis features a health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 15 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a steam room, and a concierge desk. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 588
- Number of floors - 6
- Banquet facilities
- Tennis on site
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Wedding services
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of restaurants - 15
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Raj - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Closed Tuesday.
Leonardo - This theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Closed Sunday.
Lan Tania - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Closed Saturday.
Aqua e Luce - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Al Dabke - This theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Closed Monday.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, a steam room, and a children's pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
Fairmont Health Club has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 8.27 per day
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.