Book your room at Fairmont Heliopolis
Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Fairmont pool view
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
5-star luxury hotel with 3 outdoor swimming pools in Cairo (Heliopolis)
This luxury hotel is located in Cairo (Heliopolis), close to City Stars. Area attractions also include Virgin Mary's Tree and Egyptian Presidential Palace.
In addition to 3 outdoor swimming pools, Fairmont Heliopolis features 15 restaurants, a full-service spa, and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fairmont Heliopolis features a full-service spa, 3 outdoor swimming pools, a health club, and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 15 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool, a steam room, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 588
- Banquet facilities
- Tennis on site
- Number of floors - 6
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Wedding services
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of restaurants - 15
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- In the room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Raj - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Open select days
Leonardo - This theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily
Lan Tania - This theme restaurant serves dinner only. Open select days
Aqua e Luce - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Al Dabke - This theme restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open select days
24-hour room service is available.
3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
Fairmont Health Club has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The Fine Print for Fairmont Heliopolis
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: USD 8.27 per day
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.