Book your room at Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residences
Please enter your travel dates.
King Hilton Guestroom
- 1 king
- 2 double
Royal City Suite
- 2 double
Royal Suite (Nile) - Breakfast-No Refunds
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- 2 double
4-star hotel in Cairo with an outdoor pool
Situated on a river, this hotel is close to Sports Center Gezirah Sporting Club, Coptic Museum, and Egyptian Museum. Also nearby are Cairo Tower and Khan el-Khalili.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residences features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and 24-hour room service.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include kitchens and bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residences
- The Overview
Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residences features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 104
- Number of floors - 27
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Half board rates available
- Medical assistance available
- Free valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- Year Built 1996
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - children's
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Secure covered parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Free valet parking
- The Room
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Second bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Separate living room
- Sofa bed size
- The Eats
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Lounge - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
- Out and About
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hilton Cairo World Trade Centre Residences
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 40 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- We Should Mention
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room