Availability: Novotel Cairo 6th Of October
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed, PoolsideMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 2 children)
Family Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 2 children)
4-star hotel with an outdoor pool in 6th of October City (Giza - Pyramids)
This hotel is located in 6th of October City (Giza - Pyramids), close to Mall of Arabia. Area attractions also include Dreamland Golf Course and Dream Park.
Recreational amenities at Novotel Cairo 6th Of October include an outdoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel Cairo 6th Of October Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Cairo 6th Of October provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 10308 square feet (958 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, a garden, and laundry facilities. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Conference space size (feet) - 10308
- Conference space size (meters) - 958
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 195
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access ( $155.00 EGP / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Cote Jardin - This buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
La Brise - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Rendez Vous Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Novotel Cairo 6th Of October Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 480
- Breakfast fee: EGP 60 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EGP 155 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the hotel. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.