Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- Two Twin Beds
- One King Bed
- Two Twin Beds
5-star luxury hotel in Cairo near Egyptian Museum
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Egyptian Museum, Coptic Museum, and Cairo Tower. Also nearby are Museum of Islamic Art and Khan el-Khalili.
At Ramses Hilton, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features a casino and a poolside bar.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city, river or pool views and feature LCD televisions with premium satellite channels and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Ramses Hilton features an outdoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a snack bar/deli. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Business amenities at this 5-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and limo/town car service. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers a casino, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 771
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 36
- Hair salon
- Beauty services
- Laundry facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Year Built 1981
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Half board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Internet point
- Medical assistance available
- Secure parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Pool table
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Climate control
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- City view
- River view
- Pool view
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 11 AM.
Terrace Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours.
Maharaja - This theme restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Garden Court Cafe - This café specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Some meals may not be served daily.
Windows on the World - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Sherlock Holmes - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, appetizers, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 22.5 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 15 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 15 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 15 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet
- Early check-in fee: USD 50
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Babysitting/childcare fee: USD 5 per hour, per child
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room