Book your room at Résidence Le Domaine des Cazelles - Lagrange Confort
Please enter your travel dates.
Cajarc residence with an outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this residence is in the same area as Marcilhac-sur-Cele Abbey. Regional attractions also include Pech Merle Cave.
Résidence Le Domaine des Cazelles - Lagrange Confort provides a bar/lounge, a children's club, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators; rooms also include microwaves and separate sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Résidence Le Domaine des Cazelles - Lagrange Confort
Résidence Le Domaine des Cazelles - Lagrange Confort features an outdoor pool, a children's club, and multilingual staff. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Cajarc residence also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Number of floors - 2
- Tennis on site
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 100
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- In the room
- Separate sitting area
- Coffee/tea maker
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Résidence Le Domaine des Cazelles - Lagrange Confort
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open from 9 AM - Noon and 4:30 PM to 7 PM Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays; 8 Am - Noon and 4 PM- 10 PM on Saturdays, 9 AM - Noon on Sundays. Reception is closed on Wednesdays. Guests intending to arrive outside of these ours must contact the hotel prior to arrival to schedule alternate check-in procedures. Please contact the hotel using the phone number provided on the reservation confirmation for booking via this website.
Check-out time is 8 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 7 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 34 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 70 per stay, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25 per week
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per stay