Availability: Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Calgary eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Calgary, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Aero Space Museum of Calgary, McCall Lake Golf Course, and Sunridge Mall. Local attractions also include Calgary Elks Lodge and Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include bars/lounges and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a steam room, and gift shops/newsstands. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Conference center
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting rooms
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 201
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Best Western Plus Port O'Call Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Best Western Port O Call Hotel is a smoke-free property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.