Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
- Accommodation as selected
- Breakfast buffet for 1
- Internet access
- Local and North American long distance calls
- Bottled water in the fridge
- Upgraded bath package
- Limited business services including fax, copying and printing
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
- One King Bed
- Access to the Concierge Lounge
- Exclusive use of concierge to assist with reservations, tickets, and business services including complimentary photocopies, local faxes, and calling card faxes
- Complimentary breakfast between 6:30 AM - 9 AM
- Honor bar with complimentary hors d'oeuvres and evening snacks
- Fridge in room
- Upgraded room amenities, including bathrobe
Calgary eco-friendly hotel near Calgary Tower
This eco-friendly hotel is located in the heart of Calgary, steps from Lunchbox Theatre and Calgary Tower. Also nearby are Stampede Corral and Scotiabank Saddledome.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to an indoor pool, Calgary Marriott Downtown Hotel provides a health club and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 23
- Total number of rooms - 384
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Tour assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Cable TV service
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Traders Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Some meals may not be served daily.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast only.
Milestones - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15.95 and CAD 20.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 15.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.