Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Superior Room - 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Family-friendly Calgary hotel near Calgary Zoo
Situated near the airport, in Calgary, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Sunridge Mall, McCall Lake Golf Course, and Aero Space Museum of Calgary. Local attractions also include Calgary Zoo and Inglewood Bird Sanctuary.
In addition to a restaurant, Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a nightclub.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.
In addition to an indoor pool, Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre provides a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 182986 square feet (17,000 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This family-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, gift shops/newsstands, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 248
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool table
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 182986
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Valet parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 17,000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Caters to seniors
Caters to families
Caters to groups
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 13.00 for adults and CAD 7.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per room, per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.