Availability: Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Room - 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Family-friendly Calgary hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Calgary, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Sunridge Mall, McCall Lake Golf Course, and Aero Space Museum of Calgary. Local attractions also include Calgary Zoo and Inglewood Bird Sanctuary.
In addition to a restaurant, Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a nightclub.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Meeting facilities
Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 182920 square feet (17000 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, a fitness center, and a steam room. Onsite self parking and valet parking are complimentary.
Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space
- Room service (24 hours)
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 248
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 12
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Free valet parking
- Room service
- Conference space size (feet) - 182920
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (meters) - 17000
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 13.00 for adults and CAD 7.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per room, per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.