Book your room at Delta Calgary Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Pure Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Connected to Calgary airport by skywalk
On departures level
Travelers heading in or out of Calgary find convenience at this hotel located on the departures level of Calgary International Airport, 12 km (8 mi) from the city center.
Easy flight check-in
As well as instant access to airport check-in kiosks, shops, and services, the Delta Calgary Airport offers an indoor splash pool and spa tub, as well as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Bathrobes and duvets
Delta Calgary Airport has 296 soundproofed rooms that include down duvets, armchairs, desks with halogen lamps, pay movies, video-game consoles, terrycloth bathrobes, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Delta Calgary Airport
In addition to its convenient location for air travel, the Delta Calgary Airport offers complimentary wireless Internet access throughout, an indoor pool and spa tub, a 24-hour business center, a safe-deposit box at the front desk, and a fitness center. Pets are permitted.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Valet parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Ski shuttle
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 296
- Number of floors - 8
- Breakfast available (surcharge) full
- Technology support staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1979
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Eat and drink
Compass Restaurant - This smoke-free restaurant overlooks the pool and lobby and is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Serves a popular Sunday brunch.
North 51 Steakhouse - An elegant restaurant with entrées featuring Alberta's AAA beef, seafood, and vegetarian items. Open daily during dinner hours.
YYC Lounge - Located in the main lobby level, this lounge features a big-screen television and serves a full menu during hours that Compass Restaurant is closed.
The hotel provides 24-hour room service.
This Calgary hotel has an indoor pool, spa tub, and fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Delta Calgary Airport
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 12 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 35 per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.