Availability: Executive Royal Inn Hotel & Conference Centre in Calgary
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Two Queen Room 338 sq ftMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard King Room 338 sq ftMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Complimentary WiFi and business amenities
Near downtown, airport
With views of the majestic Rocky Mountains, this hotel is 8 km (5 mi) from the heart of downtown Calgary and 9 km (6 mi) from Calgary International Airport.
Airport shuttle service
Executive Royal Inn Hotel & Conference Centre in Calgary provides an airport shuttle (surcharge). Guests can also enjoy a restaurant that serves regional cuisine.
Guestrooms offer sofa beds, refrigerators, and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Pets are allowed.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Executive Royal Inn Hotel & Conference Centre in Calgary Amenities
Executive Royal Inn Hotel & Conference Centre in Calgary features a banquet and conference centre, hair salon, and car rental agency. A health and fitness centre includes European steam showers. Steels Cafe and Grill is an all-buffet restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
This Calgary hotel offers complimentary wireless Internet access in common areas, guest parking during stay, a 24-hour business center, and daily local and national newspapers. Extended parking is available for guests to leave their car beyond their stay for a surcharge.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Free Wi-Fi
Steels Cafe & Grill - On the lobby level. Casual dining. Regional cuisine. All meals, Sunday brunch.
Lobby Lounge - Multiple TVs, fireplace. Complimentary wireless Internet access. Appetizers, restaurant menu available. Full bar. Open from late morning until late evening, from mid-afternoon on Sundays.
Room Service - Available from 7 AM to 11 PM.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
Executive Royal Inn Hotel & Conference Centre in Calgary Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CAD 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.