Availability: Hotel Arts
Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 King Bed
Studio, 2 Queen Beds
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Room, 2 Queen Beds
Trendy boutique hotel in downtown Calgary
Close to the sights
Located 4 blocks from the Stephen Avenue entertainment district, the Calgary Tower, and the convention center, Hotel Arts is 1 km (0.5 mi) from Uptown 17th Avenue and the Stampede and Exhibition Grounds.
A popular local gathering spot, the Raw Bar serves contemporary urban cuisine, with seasonal menu service available on the patio surrounding the hotel's seasonal outdoor pool.
Large flat-screen TVs
Pillowtop mattresses are twinned with goosedown duvets at Calgary's Hotel Arts. 42-inch flat-screen TVs, and wireless and wired Internet access (surcharge) help guests stay connected.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Arts Amenities
This 12-story, smoke-free boutique hotel is located in downtown Calgary, within 5 blocks of Stephen Avenue, the Calgary Tower, and the Calgary Telus Convention Center, and a short walk from from Olympic Plaza and the Stampede and Exhibition Grounds.
2 restaurants offer inspiring choices, and an on-site fitness center contains cardio equipment, free weights, and yoga mats. Hotel Arts has 7 meeting and conference rooms offering more than 102,258 square feet (9,500 square meters) of flexible meeting space. Wired and wireless Internet access is available in the lobby for a surcharge. Pets up to 30 pounds (14 kilograms) are permitted for an extra cost. Guests arriving from the airport can take advantage of a roundtrip hotel shuttle that runs at scheduled times (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Health club
- Hair salon
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Total number of rooms - 175
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 102257
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 9500
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Microwave (on request)
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cordless phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Sewing kit
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Yellow Door Bistro - Contemporary bistro with a classic twist serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also features extensive wine and cocktail possibilities.
Raw Bar by Duncan Ly - Asian-fusion cuisine with a Vietmodern theme. Serves dinner and cocktails staring at 4 PM. Desserts prepared by a renowned pastry chef. Closed Sundays.
A hot and cold breakfast buffet is served in the bar from 6:30 AM to 10 AM (surcharge).
Located in a lobby-level courtyard, the hotel's outdoor pool is open seasonally. A second-floor fitness center contains a treadmill, a stair machine, and stationary bikes, as well as yoga mats and free weights.
Guests can also purchase discounted passes to Anytime Fitness, Calgary's only 24-hour fitness center, located in the Hotel Arts Complex. The club offers fitness equipment, tanning beds, personal TVs, and extensive security, along with drop-in exercise classes, personal training, and towel service.
Canada Olympic Park, the primary venue for ski jumping, bobsled, and luge during the 1988 Winter Olympics, is located 14 km (8.5 mi) from the hotel and offers mountain biking in summer.
Approximately 105 km (65 mi) to the west of Calgary are the Alberta Rockies with countless opportunities for year-round fun, including hiking, camping, downhill and cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and snowboarding.
- Ice skating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Hotel Arts Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 14.00 and CAD 22.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 10.00 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.