Book your room at Hotel Le Germain Calgary
Classic Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Classic Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Signature RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Privilege RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Prestige RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
1 Bedroom Apartment SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Calgary hotel in Downtown Calgary, walk to Calgary Tower
Located in Downtown Calgary, this romantic hotel is steps from Vertigo Theatre and Calgary Tower. Stampede Corral and Scotiabank Saddledome are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, valet parking, coffee/tea in the lobby, and massage/treatment rooms are onsite.
All 143 rooms feature thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find pillowtop beds, iPod docks, and sitting areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6500 square feet (604 square meters) include conference space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a library. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel Le Germain Calgary is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 143
- Number of floors - 12
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2010
- Conference space size (feet) - 6500
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 604
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Computer station
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free dial-up Internet access
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Guests are offered complimentary continental and hot/cold buffet breakfasts each morning.
CHARCUT - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 18 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).