Availability: Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
- Three Single Beds
- Two King Beds
Airdrie eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Airdrie, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Plainsmen Arena, Airdrie Regional Health Centre, and Towerland Centre. Also nearby are Ron Ebbeson Twin Arena and Ironhorse Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites features a waterslide. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites provides a waterslide, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business amenities consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- One meeting/conference room
- Free outdoor parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 59
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
Smittys Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide and a 24-hour fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Ramada Airdrie Hotel and Suites Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.