Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Double Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Jetted Tub
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel in Calgary (Bowness) near Canada Olympic Park
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Calgary (Bowness), close to Canada Olympic Park, Canada's Sports Hall of Fame, and Bowness Park. Local attractions also include Crowchild Twin Arena and Shouldice Athletic Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Sandman Hotels & Suites Calgary West features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.
Sandman Hotels & Suites Calgary West features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Sandman Hotels & Suites Calgary West is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Sandman Hotels & Suites Calgary West has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 8 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.