Availability: Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Smoking - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 2 double
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Smoking - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 1 queen
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 1 queen
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Stay 2, Save 15%
- 2 double
Calgary eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Calgary, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Sunridge Mall, McCall Lake Golf Course, and Aero Space Museum of Calgary. Local attractions also include Calgary Elks Lodge and Golf Club and Calgary Zoo.
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and ski storage.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport Amenities
Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This hotel offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Free parking
- Room service
- Business center
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Pay movies
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
Travelodge Hotel Calgary Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 5 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.